Saturday, July 11, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you to all the amazing people who posted comments on my blog. Mum says I've got lots to learn about lots of different places in the world. I'm going to tell you what I find out.I pulled a number out of a bowl and Cindy from Mitchell, South Dakota has won this bag by my mum...

It to tie on the back of the car seat and keep all the stuff in that rolls around the bottom of our car, like maps, wet wipes, sunglasses and stuff. Mum and I hope you like it Cindy!

2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice bag! We have a bag in the floor of our car and stuff STILL seems to roll around in the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for drawing my name out to win the bag. It will come in so handy in my car as it is always a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hoping you learned about the world from all of the people that commented on your blog.

    Cindy Robinson
    Mitchell SD

    ReplyDelete